This conference is devoted to the 70th birthday of
Georgy Egorychev, the author of the influential, milestone book titled "Integral Representation and the Computation of Combinatorial Sums". In 1980, Egorychev solved the van der Waerden conjecture on the determination of the minimum of the permanent of a doubly stochastic matrix and was awarded the Delbert Ray Fulkerson Prize. Over the years, Egorychev has published more than a 100 papers in Combinatorics, Algebra and Group Theory. He is currently a Professor of Mathematics in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
- FIELDS INSTITUTE for Research in Mathematical Science
- Department of Mathematics, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Department of Physics and Computer Science,Wilfrid Laurier University
- Office of Research, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Academic Development Fund, Wilfrid Laurier University
There is no registration fee.
Participants will need to register on site, on May 5th.